Hey Scrappers :))

I thought it's about time that I made another Scrapbook contest!!
Do you remember the contest we had for Chobots graffiti?? If not then view this link to get an idea of what I am going to ask you to do! CHOBOTS GRAFFITI

This time I want you to make a 7Wizards Graffiti Scrapbook Page and just as before I want them LOUD, PROUD and NOISY!!!!
Use this template to make your graffiti on, make sure that you click the template to view it at it's full size (cos it's big) and remember to put your name on your work!!!

I think this will be a good contest for you as your use of design and graphics have been so awesome lately!!


Winners will be posted at the weekend and will receive the medal!!!

These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
  • Digg
  • Sphinn
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Mixx
  • Google
  • Furl
  • Reddit
  • Spurl
  • StumbleUpon
  • Technorati